奥斯古:我给妈妈打电话了,她都高兴得哭了。她想让你穿她的白色蕾丝婚纱呢。
l called Mama. She was so happy she cried. She wants you to have her wedding gown. It's white lace.
“黛芙妮”:不,奥斯古。我不能穿你妈妈的婚纱。那个……我跟她……我们俩身材不一样。
Osgood l can't get married in your mother's dress. She and l we are not built the same way.
奥斯古:婚纱可以改。
-We can have it altered. -Oh no you don't.
“黛芙妮”:不行!奥斯古,我跟你直说了吧。我们根本没法儿结婚。
Osgood I'm gonna level with you. We can't get married at all.
奥斯古:为什么?
Why not?
“黛芙妮”:嗯……首先吧,我并非天生金发。
Well...ln the first place I'm not a natural blonde.
奥斯古:没关系。
Doesn't matter.
“黛芙妮”:我抽烟,我总在抽。
l smoke. l smoke all the time.
奥斯古:我不在乎。
l don't care.
“黛芙妮”:……我的过去很糟糕。我跟一个萨克斯风手同居了三年。
l have a terrible past. For three years I've been living with a saxophone player.
奥斯古:我原谅你。
l forgive you.
“黛芙妮”:我没法生孩子。
l can never have children.
奥斯古(泰然自若地):我们可以领养。
We can adopt some. You don't understand Osgood.
“黛芙妮”:你怎么还不明白呢奥斯古。(他扯掉了假发,恢复了男人的嗓音)我,我是个男的。
I'm a man. Well...
奥斯古:(平静而深情依旧)哦,人无完人。
Nobody's perfect.

热情如火Some Like It Hot(1959)

又名:热情似火 / 如此热辣

上映日期:1959-03-29片长:120分钟

主演:玛丽莲·梦露 托尼·柯蒂斯 杰克·莱蒙 乔治·拉夫特 帕特·奥布莱恩 乔·E·布朗 内赫米亚·佩尔索夫 琼·肖丽 乔治·E·斯通 戴夫·巴里 迈克·马祖尔凯 哈里·威尔逊 贝弗利·威尔斯 芭芭拉·德鲁 小爱德华·G·罗宾逊 

导演:比利·怀尔德 / 编剧:比利·怀德 Billy Wilder/I·A·L·戴蒙德 I.A.L. Diamond

热情如火的影评

语
语 • 很搞笑
语
语 • 很搞笑